Mats with the traditional Tatami Finish are difficult to keep clean as dirt gets trapped in the grooves of the texture finish. Now however you can have the convenience of being able to clean these mats without manually scrubbing them and without contracting an outside cleaning service to do the work for you. (K by K is too powerful and heavy for use on puzzle mats).
The K by K Scrubber is powerful but easy to use. Its many features include:
- Two 2.5 gallon tanks, one for cleaning solution, the other for the dirty water taken up from the mats.
- Two counter rotating cylindrical stiff brushes which get into the mats’ grooves and pull the dirt up and out.
- Two squeegees which can be engaged when you want to extract the cleaning solution from your mats or left unengaged while you work the cleaning solution into the mats for particularly soiled areas. The K by K will leave your mats dry so you can quickly get back to business.
- Rugged Construction. Commercial Use Machine.
- Easily transported on stairs or in parking lots by attaching the large wheels that come with the machine and store conveniently in the handle.
- Machine brushes and squeegees automatically lift off the ground when the handle is in the upright position which preserves the brushes and squeegees while the machine is stored.
- Warranty: Three years on non-wearable parts, two years for labor. (We’ve contracted with a national service company to provide service nationwide).