Single quart (32oz) bottle
CONCENTRATED HARD SURFACE & GLASS CLEANER
Why buy someone else’s water? An easy mix of a quart of New Vision concentrate with 5 gallons of water and you will have all the non-aqueous content of 5 gallons of the best selling household glass cleaner. That’s a dilution of 1 to 20 to make your own product for the same purposes.
- HIGHLY CONCENTRATED: One quart makes 5 gallons of glass and all purpose, hard surface cleaner for significant savings.
- EASY MIXING: It’s best to add the concentrate to the water, but either way, they blend quickly and easily.
- EASY CLEANING: Cleaning is as effortless as it can be. Just spray and wipe.
- NON-STREAKING: Leaves surfaces bright, clean and shiny.
HOW TO USE
- DIRECTIONS FOR MIXING:
- Pour 1 quart of NEW VISION in an empty, clean, 5 gallon dispensing container and fill slowly with water. The product is now ready to use.
- DIRECTIONS FOR CLEANING:
- After dilution, it is best used with a spray bottle. Spray surface, then wipe with a clean, lint free cloth or a paper towel, replacing them as they become dirty.
Just spray on and wipe for a clean, bright, non-streak surface. For all glass surfaces – mirrors, windows, windshields, office dividers, show cases, formica, marble, quartz tables, cabinet & vanity tops. For porcelain & ceramics; tile, kitchen equipment. Stainless steel & chrome; appliances, elevators, etc.